Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fringe!! Who knew I needed a fringe bag?


Sorry ladies, but this one's mine. I got it today when I worked in the shop. It's an occupational hazard for sure- trying to not buy everything when we work in the shop, but hey, it's a risk I'm willing to take!

Don't worry, though, I left plenty of other fringe bags in the Moira Coughlan display-a smaller green one, a big black one, big blue,..... ahhh... maybe I'll get another one next week! There was a great smaller lime green one I had my eye on too, but I think this one is the best for me for the following reasons:

1) a clip inside for my keys!!!
2) 2 inner pockets for stuff
3) big enough to carry so much stuff... in fact coming home I put in 3 dresses, my wallet and two books! I think you could fit a small laptop!!!
4) green is good and goes with everything
5) THE FRINGE!

I know, you want to see the inside. I love that too!
What's that you're asking?... oh yes, how big is it? Here it is being carried so you can see just how awesome I'm going to look with my new green, fringe bag!
Thanks Moira, for making such great bags!
xo
Laura-Jean

1 comment:

  1. Ahh shucks...thanks Laura-Jean - so glad you like your bag!

    Moira

    ReplyDelete