Monday, January 26, 2009

My Favourite Spring Dress!

Peasant Flounce Dress
Fresh Baked Goods
in store mid-February

We wanted to go really girly for spring and I think we nailed it with this pretty little number. We're happy to find it flatters and fits well on different sizes and shapes too, which is awesome. Here it is on Extra Small Sian, who is tall and thin, and then there's Medium me, a bit shorter, and curvy to boot! And, doesn't it look just adorable on both of us (if I do say so myself) ?!

While we were shooting these pictures in the shop, a customer asked about the dress, and as soon as we shot the pictures, we sold a dress to her. She was pretty petite, so we had to alter it a little- take up the shoulders and the hem- but again, it looked just gorgeous on her, even though she was a totally different type of gal than either of us.

We're going to do lots of different fabrics in this dress, and we have a skirt in the works too, with a double flounce! I'm so ridiculously excited about the Fresh Baked Goods spring line!!

Arriving on the racks in mid-February.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete