Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Favourite Sweater

The Wrap-Over Sweater from Fresh Baked Goods

I might as well just list the things I love about this style!
1) It's cozy! The wrap-over style feels a bit like you're being wrapped up in a warm blanket!

2) The buttons. I collect vintage buttons, and loved the fact that I could really showcase these amazing button with this style. Each color sweater has different buttons and some are really cool. These black buttons have a raised silver paisley pattern, while the orange sweater has pearly oversized orange buttons.

3) The wool. It's a wool/mohair blend and the colors are rich and wonderful. This green is my absolute favourite, but there are lots of other gorgeous shades: rich reds, rust, browns, cream, blues and more.

4) The sleeves have a bit of a flare at the end and sit just so at the wrist.

5) The price. At a regular price of $150, it's a totally reasonable buy for such a great, thick warm sweater you'll love forever, but it's also on sale now at 30% off. The sale lasts until the 2008 fall/winter stock is gone, so you better come quick to get the best selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment